Wednesday, March 24, 2010

IPhone and the Other 6

Well, I finally bit the bullet and got an I-phone two weeks ago after my blackberry's syncing capabilities went nuts. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, and I wanted to share with you one of my newly discovered "apps". It is called Other 6.

This application for the i-phone is provided via Loyola Press, and it reminds me of a Jesuit version of Twitter or Facebook. Each day people answer two questions:
1. Where did you find God today?
2. Where do you need to find God today?

It is basically a short form of the Examen, and I have enjoyed reading where people find God and seek to find God in their days. It has also made me mindful of my own answers to those questions.

So, go check out the new i-phone application, Other 6, and begin the practice of the Examen today!

~Becky Eldredge

No comments: